Fourth Grade - Ms. Henderson
Ms. Henderson’s Class Supply List
Being prepared for the school year is greatly appreciated, and I thank you for taking the time to do so. The following supplies are the basics to get this school year started. There will be additional supplies to bring in throughout the year for projects and fun activities, but plenty of notice will be given when the time arises.
This list can also be found on Amazon. If you do wish to purchase your supplies on Amazon, it helps to raise money for UDA. The class supply list Amazon link can be found at our classroom website or on the recent E-Blast email UDA sent out on July 31st.
Please bring the following to school on back to school night, OR on the first day of school:
· A good, interesting book for independent reading time, with name on inside cover.
· 1 1.5 inch binder with outside sleeve for a cover
· 1 pack of binder dividers
· 3 spiral notebooks (standard or college ruled is your child’s preference)
· 1 composition notebook
· 1 pack of loose leaf paper
· 2 reams of computer printer paper
· 1 pack of colored construction paper
· 1 standard 12 inch ruler
· 1 pair of scissors
· 2 packs of yellow #2 pencils (minimum 12 per pack, the more the better J)
· 1 pack of pencil eraser tops
· 1 highlighter
· 2 boxes of Kleenex
· 2 rolls of paper towels
· 1 tab of sticky notes (yellow)
· 1 pack of expo pens
· 1 pack of glue sticks
· 1 pack of markers (thick or thin)
· 1 box of colored pencils
· 1 pack of index cards Girls please bring 3x5 Boys please bring 5x7
· Choose 1: a roll of Scotch tape, duct tape, or painters tape (not all 3)
· And last, but not least, 1 sturdy water bottle.
No need to pre-label anything aside from the independent reading book.
Please no toys, crafts, or trinkets. They will be confiscated and held for a minimum of one week.
Thank you so much for your support! Enjoy the rest of summer and I look forward to seeing you in the fall!